Our Victor Cyber product was developed to respond to the needs of brokers and their clients for a competitively priced cyber insurance solution with broad coverage for technology-related risks.
Victor Cyber policyholders have exclusive access to a range of state-of-the-art and proactive cyber risk management services such as perimeter security, password management, endpoint security and employee phishing training.
The following are highlights of Victor Cyber coverage broken down by categories:
Cyber incident response costs:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Breach notification and crisis communications
- Social engineering
- Theft of personal funds
- Cyber extortion
- Ransomware attacks
- Unauthorized use of computer resources via "cryptojacking" or "botnetting"
System damage and business interruption:
- Full data re-creation
- Income loss and extra expense
- Additional extra expense
- Consequential reputational harm
- Hardware repair and replacement
Network security and privacy liability:
- Management liability arising from a cyber event
- Regulatory and payment card industry (PCI) fines, penalties and assessments
- Intellectual property rights infringement
Court attendance costs
To submit a new business application, please visit Cyber Applications.
This document is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. It is intended to provide a general overview of the program described. Please remember only the insurance policy can give actual terms, coverage, amounts, conditions and exclusions. Program availability and coverage are subject to individual underwriting criteria.