What is the School of Risk Management?
The Victor School of Risk Management is our comprehensive continuing
education program. The e-learning education component provides
accredited coursework on risk management topics for land surveyor
practices of all sizes. Course completion certificates will be issued.
Surveyors should check with their state regulatory boards as to whether
courses can be used to meet continuing education requirements.
Log in/Register for an Account
To access the School of Risk Management, log in or create your account!
Check Out the Curriculum
We've identified those courses that are most applicable to land surveyors and packaged them into a Land Surveyor curriculum. Once you've logged in, you can access the "Surveyors Curriculum" and start taking courses by clicking on "Search Courses" and then "Packages."
What it Does for You
Firms spend considerable
time, money, and resources defending and managing claims. Firms can
reduce these costs and mitigate their risks with the School of Risk
Management. It was created in response to requests from our insureds
that embedding stronger risk management practices into firm culture was
challenging and an easy solution was needed. Our program helps firms:
- Reduce the cost and effort of providing risk management training to employees
- Expedite onboarding/training for new employees
- Offer on-demand educational platform
- Support employees’ needs to optimize tracking and reporting of CE credits
- Avoid and mitigate liability claims
- Improve project efficiency, performance, and client satisfaction
- Maintain a strong financial outlook by managing emerging business risks
- Optimize strategic planning with sound risk management protocols
- Protect reputation and brand
- Embed risk management culture into firm practices that will lead to fewer claims and long-term premium stability
Download a printer-friendly version of the surveyors curriculum guide.