Professional Liability Policy Forms
- The NEW 2020 policy form is subject to state filing procedures.
- The 2014 policy form is subject to state filing procedures.
- The 2005 policy form is subject to state filing procedures.
- Most states and territories (except NY,VT, and SD): A Risk Mitigation Credit
is offered to eligible policyholders of this new insuring agreement and
provides the option of receiving a deductible credit of up to $25,000
if certain best practices are implemented
- New York licensed professionals such as architects, engineers, land surveyors and landscape architects use the
2015 NY Free Trade Zone Insuring Agreement beginning with policies effective on or after June 1, 2019
- New York non-licensed professionals: Such as Environmental Consultants and Specialty Construction Consultants, will continue to be written using our
1999 NY Insuring Agreement until further notice
- Vermont: The
1999 Insuring Agreement is used in these and any other states not yet approving the 2005 agreement. (Except for NY and SD)
- South Dakota: Insuring Agreement
- 1999 vs. 2005 A&E policy form comparison
Property/Casualty Policy Forms
The P/C program provides coverage on ISO Form. Special nationwide and State endorsements include:
All Other Policy Forms
Project Specific Coverage
Network Protection for Design Professionals